Embrace Your Inner Witch Journaling
These witch journaling prompts and shadow work questions will help you deepen your understanding of what a witch really is. After completing these free prompts, you will be able to:
– Define any blocks you have
– Identify and articulate why magic is important to you
– Understand your witch magic
– Learn how to deepen your magical practice
– Unpack your thoughts on which gods/goddesses you follow and why
– Step into your powerful magic and OWN IT
Journaling Prompts for Inner Witch Shadow Work
- What does being a witch mean to me?
- Why is that important?
- What are things I do that are “witchy”?
- What does “Earth Magic” mean?
- Am I connected to Earth Magic?
- Do I follow certain Gods or Goddesses? Why?
- How can I improve my altar?
- What would it look like if I weren’t afraid of being a witch?
- Am I afraid to step into my power?
- What is holding me back?
- What are some magical tools I can use to help myself?
- Do I want to use my magic for myself or others as well?
- Does my magic fill me up?
- Is there something I want to learn more about but haven’t?
- Do I gravitate towards certain tools?
- How do I describe magic?
- Do I believe I’m truly magical and divine?
- What holds me back?
- Are my boundaries respected?
- Can I assert myself when i need to?
- Do I trust that the universe will provide for me?
- Am I angry at my gifts?
- How can I develop my magic?
- Where can my magic improve?
- Do I own my magic or do I hide?
- Am I worried about what others will think?
- Am I afraid of persecution or speaking my truth?
- How can I best express my magic today?