**This page is under construction, but you can find the basic details for the Embrace Your Inner Witch Circle below**
Embrace Your Inner Witch Group Program
If you’ve seen me around online, you’ve probably heard some of my meditations or saw me doing magic on livestreams. Magic, spellwork, and rituals are the foundation of my spirituality.
- You weren’t afraid of magic?
- You made up all your own spells?
- You could own AND use your magic?
- You had bonafide results from YOUR magic?
- You felt secure about “being a witch?”
I created this program because I saw how many people felt lost. In a few Witch groups, I’d constantly see women craving to learn more about crystals, tarot, essential oils, and herbs. I had a friend say to me, “I’m scared. I don’t know what I’m getting into, and I’m afraid to do it wrong.” I strongly believe there is no WRONG way to do magic. I live by a few simples rules:
- Do no harm
- Mother Nature is my guide
- Know how to protect myself as an empath
- Intention is key
I know how scary magic can be, but I also know how fucking beautiful it can be. If you’re ready to STOP stalling and START learning how to do the damn thing, then this program is for you!
After 3 months in this group program, you will:
- Be able to create spells intuitively
- Feel powerful and seated in your magic
- Own your abilities as a witch and healer
- Know how to help heal yourself AND your clients
- Understand how magic works
- Understand how to use tools (like crystals, tarot, essential oils, and herbs) for magic
- Feel a deep connection to the Earth and the World around you
- Create REAL results from YOUR magic
What does this program include?
- Access to a magical and healing group with other women going through this program that I personally facilitate
- Pre-recorded videos EVERY WEEK
- 3 Monthly Group Trainings – Topic Decided by Group Vote
- FREE copies of my PAID digital Spell Bundles
- Weekly journaling prompts
- Weekly Study Guides & Workbooks
What’s the investment?
For payment plans, PLEASE email me > email@example.com with subject line “EYIWPP”