CBD + Me
I’m super excited about this because I’ve been using CBD consistently for 3+ years. I am a huge advocate for alternative and plant medicine, but I also live in an illegal state. (CBD is legal in al 50 states as long as it contains .3% or less THC)
Here are some of the things I’ve used CBD for and had MAJOR RESULTS:
💚 Chronic pain from sciatica, scoliosis, and herniated discs
The company I joined, Hempworx, has some of the purest AND inexpensive CBD oil I’ve found on the market. I’ve been wanting to add CBD to my business for years, but have been searching for the right company.
Here are the top 5 reasons why I like this company, and why I decided to do a complete HempWorx review of the brand itself and its range of products:
- Sourced from Kentucky-grown hemp. HempWorx definitely isn’t the only CBD brand to have a commercial agreement with Kentucky hemp farms, but the ones who do generally manufacture some of the highest quality CBD products in the country.
- Incredibly fast shipping. Since HempWorx does a lot of wholesale business with large-scale retail buyers, they have to have a huge amount of stock available at any given time. This is nice for average customers, as it typically means no backorders and same day shipping.
- Wholesale pricing. Speaking of wholesale, HempWorx offers incredible bulk deals on their range of CBD oils for those who run retail storefronts, dispensaries, etc.
- Pure CO2 extraction. Combined with the fact that HempWorx sources their raw hemp material from organic Kentucky farms, their use of low-temperature CO2 extraction all but guarantees a pure, potent end product.
- Buy 3 Get 1 Free. For the thousands of people who buy a monthly supply of CBD at a time, this actually works out to be an incredible deal, and HempWorx is one of the only brands to offer such a big discount for non-wholesale buyers.
- 100% Made in the USA. As with most things, it’s getting harder and harder to find a truly 100% USA company. Most CBD manufacturers outsource at least some component of their operation to the Asian market, but HempWorx has managed to stay fully American while keeping their prices more than competitive.In addition to having amazing products that I trust and have used daily, their business opportunities are really unmatchable. People are interested in CBD and want people to guide them through using it! If you’re interested in starting your own CBD business, you can click the picture below:
PS – I’m starting a CBD Education facebook group and weekly newsletter pretty soon! You can sign up if you want to stay updated on this free education!